1. The arguer may be right about…, but he seems to neglect(fail) to mention (take into account) the fact that….
2. Although many people believe that… , I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination).
3. It would be possible (natural/reasonable) to think (believe/take the view) that…, but it would be absurd (wrong) to claim (argue) that…
4. A close (careful) inspection (examination/scrutiny) of this argument would reveal how flimsy (groundless/fallacious) it is.
5. However just (logical/sound/valid) this argument maybe, it only skims the surface of the problem.
1. From what has been discussed above (Taking into account all these factors/ Judging from all evidence offered), we may draw (reach/come to /arrive at) the conclusion that…
2. It is high time that we place (lay/put) great (special/consideration) emphasis on the improvement (development/increase/promotion) of….
3. There is no easy (immediate/effective) solution (approach/answer/remedy) to the problem of…,but ….might be useful (helpful/beneficial).
4. Following these methods (suggestions) may not guarantee the success in (solution to)…, but the payoff will be worth the effort.
5. For these reasons, I strongly recommend that….